Technological Process: Sewage → Grille → Regulating pond → MBR Bioreactor → Discharge(reuse)
1. Temperature: 5ºC~45ºC, average membrane aperture 0.10 μm.
PH: 2~12, membrane thickness: 40μm.
Outlet water turbidity: <1 NTU , outlet water SS <1mg/L.
Membrane area: 8m2, advised gas-water ratio: 25:1~30:1.
Operating pressure: -0.01 ~ -0.03MPa.
Because of the high-efficiency solid-liquid separation, it can efficiently remove the SS, colloidal material and dead microbe in the sewage, no need sedimentation tank, or filter device, nor other solid-liquid separation device.
2. The MBR can make the biomass in biological treatment unit maintain high concentration, thus highly improve the volume loading.
Meanwhile, the high efficient membrane separation can shorten the HRT. The device is with a compact structure and small space occupation.
3. MBR can filter out bacteria, part of the harmful material such as virus, it can obviously save dosing disinfection dosage,
greatly improve the quality of the output water and reduce the operating cost and widen the scope of application of water.
4. Due to the strong interception function of MBR, it can keep the microbe in the reactor to avoid the loss of all kinds of
microbe groups, which is good for the growth of the bacteria (such as the nitrifying bacteria), at the same time, it can lengthen the residence time of difficult degradable macromolecule organics to improve the decomposition so as to make the metabolic system process smoothly. The system has a strong impact resistance and wide suitability.
5. It can realize the completely separation of HRT and SRT. By the extended aeration, it can consume the organics, it can
theoretically achieve the effect of no excess sludge emissions, thus reduce the surplus sludge treatment costs significantly.
6. The unique mode of operation makes the membrane surface no blocking, and the cleaning interval time is long. The way to clean the membrane is easy, since the membrane module can be separately cleaned, thus, the maintenance is convenience and simple.